Our National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership programme is flexible and modular to enable candidates to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence required to be highly effective senior leaders. The qualification is assessed and accredited by the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL).
Who is this for?
NPQSL is suitable for senior leaders with cross-school responsibilities, for example an experienced middle leader, a deputy head, a special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO), an advanced skills teacher or a senior member of staff.
- OLP Leadership provision rated ‘Gold’ by the National College – “Outstanding and a benchmark for performance. A source of learning and inspiration for others.”
- Facilitation and support from serving school leaders in outstanding schools
- Delivery at a local venue
- Support from a nominated in-school mentor
How the course is delivered:
- 3 face-to-face sessions spread over 12 months
- 3 facilitated online short courses
- 2 360° Leadership Diagnostic Reports
- 1 assessed task on a school improvement priority
We have been informed that current DfE funding may run out very soon, and are being advised that applications should be made by 3rd December to secure funding. The final date for applications is 20th December
How to apply
- Click the apply now button below – this will take you to the OLP website
- Select the NPQSL qualification box
- Please use the following partner allocation code: PATH
- Partner name is listed as: Pathfinder Schools
Applications will close on 20th December, however ideally should be made by 3rd December to secure funding