How we work with our schools
Pathfinder Schools purpose is built on a culture of collaboration between staff, schools and pupils. We are focused on creating locally centred schools that know each other well and support each other’s growth. Schools wanting to join our Trust will have the opportunity to work closely with a small group of like-minded professionals who are passionate about inspiring their schools and developing the best possible outcomes for their children.
Pathfinder Schools provides:
- Local school-based partnerships providing personal involvement in a professional organisation
- A school to school improvement model
- Professional development opportunities at all levels of the organisation
- The capacity and flexibility for career development within the organisation
- Visionary and collaborative leadership
- Commitment to develop excellence in school leadership and in teaching and learning
Collaboration between our member schools is key to our development and very much a part of our DNA. But this does not mean limiting schools to working exclusively with other members. We encourage everyone to be outward facing – to seek new relationships with both local and national partners.
We work in a very transparent way, where all schools have an equal voice, with regular opportunities to share their views and influence decisions. It's not about changing schools to fit one centralised model, but about helping us all to find our way to greatness. Our ambition is clear; to improve the educational outcomes for children and young people.
Want to find out more?
There are lots of ways to find out about becoming a Pathfinder School. If you have a specific enquiry or would like to discuss this in more depth, please contact us:
- Call: 01536 903399
- Complete our online contact request and we will get in touch