We recognise that joining a Trust is a big decision for any school and requires serious consideration. If our website has made you want to learn more about who we are and how we work then please get in touch.
If you have a specific enquiry or would like to discuss any questions you have, please contact us:
- Call: 01536 714045
- Complete our online contact request and we will get in touch [links to Contact form on Contact Us page]
Become a teacher or member of support staff
We are always interested in applications from talented and passionate teachers and support staff who want to work in a place that embraces open-minded and creative thinkers. Please visit our schools to see the vacancies that we currently have.
Become a Governor
We are always looking for new governors to support our individual and vibrant schools.
Become a volunteer
Volunteering is a great way to gain insights into what actually goes on during the school day – and could even pave the way for a school-based career. Our schools are very welcoming of volunteers, even if you don’t have any experience of working with children.
There are many different ways in which volunteers can help in schools – on an ad hoc or regular basis:
- Listening to children read
- Helping with numeracy
- Sharing your professional skills
- Helping with classroom activities i.e. cookery
- Helping on school trips
- Helping with sporting events, music or drama productions
Become a Trust Board Director
The Directors are responsible for several core functions; setting the direction of the Trust, holding the CEO to account, monitoring standards, ensuring financial stability and managing risk. In addition to a governance role, the Trust Board supports the management of the company by providing a range of expertise, contacts and skills such as:
- Financial awareness, and the ability to understand financial information
- Experience in a given field i.e. finance, law, human resources, local government, community relations
- Good communication and collaboration skills, to reach decisions through building consensus
- Ability to think strategically, listen to advice, make sound judgements and express opinions
If you have an interest in joining our Trust Board, we would love to hear from you.
Become a pupil
We are always happy to meet new families considering our schools and welcome you to get in touch to arrange a visit. The best way to arrange a visit for you and your child is to directly contact the schools you are interested in. Each school will be happy to arrange a visit, plus give you details about the places they have available in each year group.